You can register for the conference by completing an online form. The deadline for completing the registration form is August 15, 2017.
Please click the link below to complete the form:
The last date for receiving the payment is September 20, 2017.
- Participant from India – Rs.12000/
- Overseas Participant – US $500/
- Participant from SAARC countries – US $250
- Local Participant (without accommodation) – Rs.6000/
We encourage all participants to pay the fee by direct bank transfer. If you choose this option in the registration form, you will receive bank transfer details in an email.
In the event that direct transfer is not possible, we will also accept:
- bank draft drawn in favor of Forum on Contemporary Theory payable in Baroda
- multi-city cheque drawn in favour of Forum on Contemporary Theory
Participants from outside India are requested to pay by direct bank transfer only. Please contact our office if you have any queries.
Drafts/Cheques can be sent by post to:
Prof. P. C. Kar, Director, Centre for Contemporary Theory, C-304 Siddhi Vinayak Complex, Behind Baroda Railway Station (Alkapuri Side), Faramji Road, Baroda-390 007, GUJARAT, INDIA.
We encourage participants to register early so that their accommodation is secured at the Mayfair Palm Beach Resort where the conference would be held. Accommodation is on a shared basis. All participants need to be pre-registered. The registration fee is non-refundable.